Friday, November 16, 2012

About Me


Welcome to my blog...this is my first post and I couldn't be more excited about sharing my new project and passion with you.  My name is Rikki and I've been married to the most fantastic man for 5 years!  We have a beautiful and sassy daughter who is the love our our lives...we are kinda obsessed!  I'm starting this blog and the Guardian Jewelry line for my sweet mother Janice who was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's 3 1/2 years ago at age 56.  She has always been an extremely strong and independent women who raised 4 kids on her own and ran her own business at the same time.  We have watched this heart breaking disease change her into a women who is now 100% dependent on her "sent from heaven" husband, caretaker, and family.  She has sadly reached the point where she could easily become physically separated from one of us and it would make me feel better if I new she was safe no matter what might happen in the future.  This is why I wanted to create a jewelry line that she can wear and it can give us all peace of mind that she will have the information she needs in case of an emergency situation.








No comments:

Post a Comment